terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

My Will

One day a doctor will determine that my brain ceased to function and that, in an essential way, my life has stopped. when that happens do not attempt to introduce artificial life into my body by the use of a machine.

Instead, give my sight to the man who has never seen a sunrise, a baby's face or love in the eyes of a woman. give my heart to a person whose own heart has caused nothing but endless days of pain. give my kidneys to one who depends on a machine to exist from week. take my blood, my bones, every muscle and nerve in my body and find a way to make a crippled child walk.

Explore every corner of may brain. take my cells, if necessary, and let them grow so that, someday, a speechless boy will be able to shout as his team scores a goal ad a deaf girl will hear the sound of rain against her window.

Burn what is left of me and scatter the ashes to the winds to help the flowers grow.

If you really want to bury something, let it be my faults, my weakness and all prejudice against my fellow man.

Give my sins to the devil. Give my soul to God.

If you should wish to remember me, do it with a kind deed or word to some one who needs you. If you do all I have asked, I will live forever.

P.S. Foi uns dos textos mais lindo que ja li... emociona mesmo!

Um comentário: